Monday, April 24, 2017

When It Rains It Pours

Everyone of us may probably know what my title is all about. Its actually very simple and very straight forward. "If things go wrong everything seems wrong but when opportunity knocks then there'd be a lot as well.

Many times in my life I somehow could atest to the moments where everything seems to be falling and or everything seems to be workin in my favor. We all have this moments in our life. The thing here is when everything is falling into the cracks the best is just to keep on sailing on, it shall pass like many other moments in our life. A storm can only stay and shatter you in a given amount of time just indure it and before we know it... it has passed its time.

There will also be moments in our life when we enjoy the bright and sunny days of our life. At this point in time, we shouldnt be relaxing we should enjoy that moment as we prepare when another storm should pass. The choice we make in these beautiful side of our life is our shield when another storm will pass...

In everything, I trust in God. I pray to Him when I am happy. I PRAY when I am sad. Trusting him in any way makes me delighted and at ease. In search for a new job or starting up a business its definitely about HIM... I knew I can never go wrong when I trust in Him.

Oportunities come in many forms and in many ways. So its up to you when you grab those opportunities and make the most of it because those opportunities do come to help you prepare for the days where everything seems to be falling apart.

We have summer time to prepare and we have spring to harvest and we have rainy days to enjoy what we have harvested. Thats the season of life and thats what I shall do moving forward.

No comments: