Saturday, March 25, 2017

My Sweetest Hello

There will be so many nights when all we ever wanted is to love and be love. The night when we lay our heads on our pillow as we all have our sweetest hugs to that someone we care and love so much. Love does come in so many ways and so many forms.


Yes that is Love. Love somehow just like a wind. It blows swiftly and gently to alure and cool the burning flame of the sun. But just like the wind it can dispense water of the ocean and will swift the things in the land. Love if nortured it does magical things but sometimes LOVE also brings distruction to its host.

Those were the thoughts flowing down in my dreams. Hays... hopeless romantic... Sometimes all I needed ata is the love I imagined to have that even in my dreams my mind is painting it for me.

I was in these deep realization when I decided to doze back to bed.

I felt someone is touching my hear. Carressing it and humming a sweet song I never heard. When I openned my eyes and tried to wake up.

"Stop. My love please go back to sleep. I am just here to keep you safe. I am here to keep you company. I am here to warm you up in the coldest of the night."

As he is talking. I see his face so calm so tender. The lips so thin and yet so kissable. The eyes shaped as an almond. The nose that complements his face.

Niether did I know I felt safe in his arm. I felt the warmth and the comfort. I rested on his lap and closed my eyes as he continously humming.

I woke up the next day as I felt the sun started kissing my face. I woke up and to my amaze I dont see someone except me. I felt disappointed and aghast. Despite that I felt I am complete. I felt I am in love. I felt I am different. I felt excited to be back to sleep to feel the warmth of the man in my dreams.

I almost always pulled the day to end. I wanted to go back to where I felt safe, to where I felt the warm embrace, to hear the sweetest hum and to cuddle in someone's arm, to feel the love I ever longed for.

To my surprise in the deepest of my sleep. I hear the hum in such low baritone voice. It is sweet, it is soothing. "Where are you? I wanted to see you. I wanted to feel you," I shouted. No one answered. I shouted and I scream. I heard nothing but a hum. It slowly fades as the area goes dark. Pitch black then a total silence. I heard nothing I see nothing. Then it feels cold. Freezing cold. I can hear nothingness. I can taste the coldness. It was just one SWEET HELLO.

No comments: