Monday, May 18, 2015

Calubcub Bay Resort - Batangas

Every summer, I am looking forward to where the annual company outing would be. Sometimes, I am delighted at times I am not (hehe). This year, I had the chance to join and had fun with my colleagues. It is nice to be with the people whom you know, friends with because of work, and or mingle with the other team.

Aside from that, my personal goal is to take good photo's of sunset or other subjects that interest me. This year, I used my phone (Samsung Note 3) to take photo's and here's the beautiful result.

Taking Photo's Against the Sun (Sunrise)










The Resort in as it registered in my Camera Phone












Me and the Others










My Experience

The Summer Heat is definitely a challenge when we first arrive at Calubcub Resort. I wanted to stay in my room, however, our room has 3 double deck beds that can accommodate 2 person per deck. The air conditioner is set at its coolest but may be the heat is simply just too much that even the air conditioning unit cannot bear it. It definitely made a good job in keeping the room slightly above the normal room temperature during day time.

I needed that rest simply because I work at night and after I badge out I simply went straight to the bus taking us to the place.

So instead of staying in my room, I just went out and stretched my energy up and enjoyed the fun filled activity prepared by our Employee Engagement Team who worked tirelessly to make the Summer Outing a blast! I had so much fun with my purple team and the whole activity was all worth it.

If you are looking for a sunset view you'd be disappointed as the place is not situated at the west but you'd definitely be amazed to a beautiful sunrise by the bay. A kiss of sunrise and a cool warm sea breeze is definitely worth it.

The pool is simply welcoming. I love it.

The distance of the main entrance to the resort villas is quite far. Though its far, you'd be passing under the coconut trees so its quite a view as well.

The place is currently being developed I suppose because of the lacking landscape but it definitely is a place worth a visit.

Thank you NASDAQ for a wonderful Summer Outing 2015 Experience

No comments: