Monday, May 4, 2015

The Balinese Spa and what they Offer


Balinese Spa is situated at the Second Floor of Festival Mall beside Figaro and Right side of Starbucks. When visiting Spa, I only really wanted to feel relaxed and definitely wanted to drain all those stress in one time. Basically, I wanted to relaxed those tangled muscles due to a month long working.

Most often than not, I am always disappointed with how I am being handled.

Going to Balinese Spa makes it a little different.



The moment I enter the spa when they signal that they are open. I wasn't greeted by the reception so I went ahead to the counter and ask. The receptionist as well did not inform me the best seller Balinese Spa has to offer. On a good note though, she is very friendly and definitely answers my questions politely which is a good thing. The receptionist ask me to wait politely. Aside from the reception I am also very vigilant to the cleanliness of the receiving area, which is definitely passes my standard. I also like the idea that they offer my candy from their candy jar while I am waiting for my turn.



As they call me and guide me through my room. I love the design idea of the hall way. It is quite dim, the candles lights up the hallway and I am not smelling dust.

I am ready to see my room. Again I am not suppose to expect anything so as not to disappoint me. One of their good point is they have your robe, towel and towelette ready for you and that is a very good sign already for me.


The pillows smells like fabric conditioner so as the towels and the robe. The room are also very spacious and they have a cabinet where you could put your stuff and lock it. Another good point for Balinese it shows a good sign that the management also takes care of your belonging and gives their customer like me confidence that my belongings are safe and that it is clean.

Before the  massage therapist started her massage session, she asked me if I wanted to take a warm bath and a sauna. I asked if there is additional fee, and she said its part of the service they offer and part of the package as well. THAT WAS FANTASTIC! Who doesn't love FREE. So I went ahead and made took advantage of the SAUNA which I love. The sauna is clean. The shower room is OK.

After the massage, my aching muscle are relaxed. I am even more relaxed when they offered me a tea after the massage.



I would recommend BALINESE Spa because everything is clean. Respectful therapist. I just recommend a male therapist though since I am sure there are other customer who are more comfortable with male therapist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i got here to return the choose?.I'm trying
to find issues to enhance my website!I guess its
adequate to use some of your concepts!!

Anonymous said...

Very good information. Lucky me I came across your website by accident (stumbleupon).
I've book-marked it for later!