Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Aling Marias Garden Resort

Looking for a place you could rent to have some fun? Well I guess there's one good place I could recommend.

My teammates at work had some great time at Aling Marias Garden Resort with so many various reason.



1. The Place - though the place is quite small it is perfect for a swimming party and videoke party as they offer videoke and a swimming pool and a jacussi where you could gather up and chat while you sip that wine or brandy. Since the place is small for a resort it is easier for them to maintain cleanliness and neatness of the place. So I can gaurantee they passed the criteria for cleanliness...

2. The Pool - well I had a good time swimming on their pool. I just cant resist it put I spent the best time swimming. Not too shallow but not so deep.

3. The Rooms - they only have 2 little cute corner rooms. Its just good for 2 person per room. The rooms are definitely clean. Airconditioning unit is OK, and definitely privacy is superb.






4. The Staff - I must say theu are very accomodating to our needs

No comments: