Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Binibining Pilipinas 2015 Personal Top 10 Picks

Finally, the day has come to choose the most beautiful Filipina in the Universe. Hahaha in other words, its BB Pilipinas competition again. As usual everyone has their own top picks... and so I am. I simply choose the profile of the candidate based on my first impression. The impression that she can make the cut to the international scene. Basically as I see their picture my requirement is, her connection to the camera and to her surrounding. The expression on her eyes, her posture, the language spoken without the words.

So here are my Top 10 picks. In NO PARTICULAR ORDER












Who among the ladies will reign supreme during the Coronation Night on March 15 at the Araneta Coliseum. Buy your tickets now at www.ticketnet.com.ph

Photo Credit to Binibining Pilipinas (Official)

No comments: