Tuesday, June 9, 2015

How to put Nuffnang Ad In your Blog

I am creating this blog post as a reminder to myself and of course for people who wants to add Nuffnang Ads into their website. So, I am also trying to add my own and decided to share it here in my blog, at least at one point I can always go back to my post to remind myself. Most bloggers would put nuffnang add to monetize on their blog. So his a little tutorial as I create my own.

First of course is to create your own Nuffnang account.

After creating your account it is time to put associate Nuffnang Ads in your blog post this time around we are going to use Large Rectangle Nuffnang Ads size.

1. Choose Large Rectangle as shown below.
2. After deciding which type you will be using then log in to your blogger account. Click Template, then Edit HTML and proceed to step 3.


3. Click on the upper left portion of the screen and then click on Expand Widget. Hit Ctrl+F) and then find <div class='post-footer'>



4. Post the code just below the <div class='post-footer'> from Nuffnang.


5. Dont forget to Save your template.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I?m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that?s both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head.
The problem is something which not enough folks are speaking
intelligently about. I'm very happy that I came across this in my search for something
concerning this.

Anonymous said...

Gue: Ya udah, santai aja Lo, tuh urusan gue.