Thursday, June 11, 2015

Phone Photography - Samsung Note 2

I love taking pictures. I felt in love with photography the moment I started working on my project way back college days. At some point, luckily we have a school camera that we can use during those time. So I am able to fulfill my eagerness to take photo during those times.

However, after graduation my love of photography using big camera's was turned into a disaster phone photography. Just recently, I discovered that I can still have my passion and the love of my life using my phone.

Well using your phone somehow is really limited so the number one thing you need to check is actually the setting of your phone.

Here are my Samples for what I have taken my Samsung Note 2

Against the LIGHT: SUNRISE PHOTOGRAPHY


NO FLASH

With FLASH
MID-DAY PHOTOGRAPHY - For outdoor photography where you have enough sun and light I basically did not use a flash (hehehe of course)

Without Flash

For my INDOOR PHOTOGRAPHY - I definitely used a flash and usually when it is indoor I use the flash function as I needed a lot of light.

With Flash

CLOSE UP PHOTO - I took the picture at around 6:00 AM though it is outdoor I still use Flash because the SUN LIGHT is not that strong enough to give me all the light that I need.

With Flash

No comments: