Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Faithful Husband Personal Qoutes

Getting hooked to the television show, I have decided create my personal quotes derived from it and so here they are. I will update this on a daily basis to add if there's something new that I have created and some cute and dramatic lines from the said television show of GMA Network!

"It takes a real man to stand up and take liability to a ease a woman's agony!" - is derived from a scene where Emman (Dennis Trillo) stood up and said: "Aaminin ko na po, ako po yung tatay ng dinadala nya".




Criticism is inevitable! What matters most is how you deal with it to protect, care and love the person that matters the most!


"Salamat sayo ha, nakakangiti na ako kahit papano!"
- Mel to Emman

"Para mas sumaya ka pa,  sayo na lang 'tong puso ko. Ingatan mo yan ha!"
- Emman to Mel

No comments: