Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Television Show My Faithful Husband

After the blastful success of My Husband Lover, here comes another much awaited and much talked about My Faithful Husband. A story of a young man who is longing for love. Netizen and definitely the fans talked about the pilot in Twitter trend in the Philippines TOP 10 most talked trending topics.

The story will revolve around how a faithful husband resolve the infidelity of his wife. Story line it self is a blast. This is what I want about how Suzette Doctolero creates her story. She brings out the stories of the society that is not being talked about. True enough, the infidelity of a man has been the subject matter for many many years but not about the infidelity of its counter part.

The success of the TV show is how they'd handle and tackle the issue. So I will keep watching on how the story will unfold! Show now is being aired via GMA NETWORK.

Click here for some personal qoutes and also the lines I love from the said TV Show. #MyFaithfulHusband

No comments: