Friday, December 18, 2015

Its Christmas

Here we go again! The holiday season! The Season of Thanksgiving and the Season of Joy.

Though it is already December and we just had two typhoons that struck the Philippines my home country and devastated some provinces. It is pretty unusual to have typhoons at this time of the year and so this is pretty much an evidence that the world is indeed changing dramatically.

Looking back to my 2015, I found this year a whirlwind of life events. A magnificient reminder of me to take things slow.

When typhoon Nona is caressing the beautiful islands of Visayas and great mountains of Norther and Central Luzon, I happen to stumble upon a facebook post from a friend that she shared in her facebook wall. I have decided to share it myself as it looks like an epitome of what I really wanted to accomplish in the years to come.

I am not fun of writing a new years resolution so I have decided to simple share this facebook post that I shared as it is my inspiration for the years to come.

I must agree it is a challenge but still I wanted to meditate this to be better for myself and become a better leader.


Expectation can end almost everything. A good relationship gone soar if either of the parties envolved expects too much. Expectations should only be an inspiration to help the recipient and not to discredit and manipulate his/her situation. As a leader, this will be my mantra, to use the expectations I have to slowly guide people to become better of what they have and not to overwhelm and over throw them.

Sometimes, in the midst of a chaotic situation and emotional malfunction, the hardest thing to do is smile. Unknowingly, the only solution amidst all these is a smile. I have heard that the best thing to do the moment you open your eyes is to smile beautifully by thinking some happy thoughts occured in the past. I know it will be challenging to smile despite grave circumstances but there's nothing to loose when you smile.

Thinking, very basic and yet sometimes is neglected. It is true, let this be my mantra to always think but not over think before openning my mouth and before writing.

One good thing for me though is I am not a quiter. So the last part of the picture is easy as eating chocolate for me. I seldom quit. I only quit if I have exhausted everything that I have.

So... lets see if I am able to live by this mantra before my end of the road.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND HAVE A JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

No comments: