Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Dreamer

They say that dream big so when you fall at least it may not be the highest you'd fall on the next one. This for sure has been my inspiration everyday. I keep trying to reach for the galactic stars, I dream the seemingly imposible.

When I was in college, knowing the fact that I am a country boy very naive of the ins and outs of the bigger city like Metro Manila and yet I dreamed that one day I will become one of the CEO of some of the biggest corparation worldwide.

Somehow, it seemd unreachable. I crawled up from working on the countryside upto the big city. Oppurtunities are countless. But I keep aiming for the corporate world. I am still trying the hardest to climb up the ladder of the corporate setting.

For me, life is about dreaming and achieving. Life is like a billiard game. One sets and the other starts the break sets. Once the ball is hit, everything is scathered bouncing and some making it into the hole. Once a set break is in place, theres nothing else we could do but to watch how it ends.

A dreamer decides how it ends. Slowly each ball will make it into the hole. Those are the achievements of the dreamer. A dreamer can simply make its way to either end it right away or slowly shooting each ball into the hole.

However, a dreamer achieves more and learn more if he chooses all nine ball one at a time. Life is a matter of dreaming and achieving.

Be a dreamer! Be an achiever! Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments: