Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Jason Floresca and His ALDUB Artwork

If you are an ALDUB fan, I am sure you would definitely know Jason Floresca. A Filipino Overseas Worker based on Jeddah who finds time to share his talent that keeps inspiring other Fans through his art work.

I am also one of those many fans who awaits the pictures that he shares on his Twitter that is being shared a hundred times because they are simply beautiful. A craft that is truly amazing!

Personally the artworks, poems, qoutes that is being shared and tweeted always awe me with so much appreciation.

This month, I want to pay tribute to a fan who willingly shares his talent at no cost but inspires me in so many ways!

Here are some of his beautifuly crafted artworks.
















Were you amazed? Well there's more of this in Jason Floresca's Twitter, Facebook an Instagram. FOLLOW HIM @jasondmx for more!

No comments: