Thursday, July 28, 2016

KUYA J HALOHALO


Its my day off and my birthday month as well. So just for a quick getaway of my usual daily routine, I decided to finally splurge myself with just a little treat.


As I continue to explore the beauty of Filipino food and desserts. I decided to experience KUYA J's Halohalo. Kuya J is a newly opened restaurant in near my house (a few kilometers away to be exact). They I suppose specializes in Filipino cusine basing my judgement to their menu.


So I am so excited to once try thier halohalo. Halohalo is one of my favorite Filipino desert. Its one thing I usually devulge when humidity spikes up.


I must say that Kuya J's halohalo is one of the best halohalo I ever tasted. I must say that it scores really high on my standard of a very good Halohalo.

I think it is called halohalo because you have to mix all the ingredients together before eating it.

However Kuya J's halohalo is serve ready to it. Its creaminess and sweatness is highly commendable. Truly a must try dessert when visiting Kuya J's halohalo.


Have you tried dinning at Kuya J? Let me know your experience and the food you ordered? What do you recommend in thier menu?

No comments: