Saturday, July 30, 2016

I Was Treated Well

In the field of customer service, your knowledge comes only after emotions. People do not care about what you know. They do not care if you are precise and concise in providing instruction. They do not care if you have memorized and understood everything in the conpanies procedure and practices.

What matters most is how they felt after talking to you. Their feeling will determine how well you are as a customer service representative. If they felt and treated right thier response will definitely and will always be positive. Its either they woulf say, "the representative I have spoken with answered and understood my situation" or they would say, "the representative keeps putting me on hold to find an answer to my question and I appreciate that".

The point of the matter is, I knew for a fact that Starbucks barista when it comes to dealing with their customer it is always above and beyond and so I am already expecting that when I visit their coffe shop they will talk to me and serve me well. However, when I was feeling exhausted, tired, worried and devastated I happen to drop by at STARBUCKS SHAW Boulevard WORLDWIDE CORP CENTER just to have a coffee just to ease these negativities its just like my stress food. I went in and of course the usual greetings and good smile. So I just ordered an paid my coffee.

I went ahead the table and lighted my cigarette and started drinking my coffee and puffing my cigarette.


I noticed in my cup the barrista had wrote: "HELLO CHARLTON and a smiley." It made me smile and it made my day. I then look back at the counter and saw him doing stuff and keeping himself busy while there are no customer around. I noticed his work attitude, his passion in what he do... I noticed he is damn good looking too... and I remembered the name in his tag... His name is CARLO.


See... just like me, I will soon realize how good the customer service representative after I felt good, I felt I was treated right. A simple Hello Charlton and a smiley ib my cup made me feel good because I wasnt expecting it. It is because a barista named Carlo went the extra mile in giving customer service.

THANK YOU CARLO! YOU MADE MY DAY!

No comments: