Friday, November 25, 2016

Rock and Roll Outfit

When it was announced that our Clusters General Assembly would go rock and roll. I immediately started generalizing for an outfit that can rock everyone. Nah kidding aside I was thinking of something that would be far different most of them and definitely somehing affordable.


I decided to color my hair blue. Hair is the crowning glory. It sets the phase of your look. It is also the first detail of your look that will attract audiences so choose a hair style that will match the look you wante to portray.


The next part is your make up. I went to dark and pale make up to make sure it doesnt kill the hair style and it does not over power the out fit. The make up should definitely compliment the whole look you want to portray.


Next is the outfit. Getting and choosing an outfit should not be that expensive. Just because you wanted to show off and to conform on the dress code or to the agreed outfit you would over spend on the outfit. For me, I checked on my closet and check on possible clothed that can be used for the theme. After that head to ukay ukay's and look for the clothes. So before heading to ukay ukay or thrift shops, you should already have the details of the kind of clothes you wanted to wear so you wont end up staying there for hours and wasting your time.


Next is your accessories, for me I create my own accessories. I just have to be a little creative as to how I can make my accessories match the theme of the party. Most of the time, I recycle my old accessories so it could be easier to manage and of course less expensive.

No comments: