Friday, November 11, 2016

When I Take In Calls - The Introduction

When I finally decided to take in a job in a BPO industry and become a customer service representative for a reputable credit card company, I am supplied with a daily dose of learnings about people in general. Be it my colleagues, what inspires them, their stories, troubles, frustration and personal struggles upto my customers calling in to complain, to have their problem solve from paying their bills to managing their online access upto explaining their bills.

With all these happening one after the other; it has thought me to be more flexible in understanding processes, customer concerns, problem solving, and understanding personality all of course at the same time.

It has reminded me that life by the end of it all talks about the adversities and propagated happiness and how one has juggled all of it in his lifetime.

This is my introduction to a more stories behind the voices the customer hears when they call. This time I must say, I am proud I have and is working in a service oriented type of job.

No comments: