Friday, January 20, 2017

COMPANY KICKOFF PARTY #ULTRATH2017

The company whom I am now connected just had the company kickoff party for 2017. Usually its yearend party for most, but a kickoff party is a new one for me.

Everytime there's this kind of event, event organizer usually would come up with a theme. This year they had a KULTURA PALOOZA. Well I interpretted it as a bohemian costume.

In recent years, everytime theres a company activity where it has its own theme, I see to it that when I join I will come up with my own interpretation about it and make sure I always conform with what the theme is all about. I dont wanna go againts the theme as I dont wanna grab so much attention.

It is inportant for me to join such activity because this would be the time that I can loosen up a bit and just be myself. This infact is the best time for me to at expand my horrizon within the company. A perfect time to chit chat and introduce myself to the bosses and to other people within the organization and to learn what they do within their team or the nature of job they do. This is also the easiest way to build and jump start your network within the organization.

So next time you join a corporate event such as a kickoff party, dont limit yourself within your team... go and talk to other people who are from other department or the bosses for that matter.

Here are my favorite photos during the said occasion.





No comments: