Sunday, January 29, 2017

My Journey Has Begun

When a door closes, then create a new one.

Approximately two years ago, I am saddened for the fact that I am leaving the company I used to work with and I am definitely uncertain as to what the future brings. That was also the time when I am in a middle of life stormy days.

Until one day I realized I am now part of a company with the work totally new. I just keep moving forward putting all the worries behind me and started planning my possible career path with them.

As months go by... I am slowly gaining my confidence back... I knew it would take time but I was wrong its coming back faster than I've ever imagined. I am very much thankful for the managers in the floor who were so supportive in many ways...

My Journey with SYF has begun a year ago from today and SYF has slowly bringing back the things I have lost along the way. I have found my passion with what I do, the confidence and self worth, the positivity that is natural to me.

Let me continue sailing on this 2017.

No comments: