Friday, June 30, 2017

Maureen Wroblewitz is Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 5

Maureen from Philippines wins Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 5.


In my opinnion, competitions like AsNTM doesnt require you to be so strong at the start. People here will be looking for how mutch you grow while you are in the competition. I must agree, of course I will be rooting for a Filipina to win the cycle but I am also looking at those who has that edge to be develop with good working attitute, has great listenning skills to take criticism to her advantage and use that to wow judges. That is how you'd  wow them.

Maureen however was my second option, however if she would be able to pass the fourth elemination then she would be the girl who would be on the Top 3 and potentially win the competition.

Maureen was able to rock it and get pass that fourth elemination and from then on she was the only one who won 3 best photos. That's it I knew then she will be the Next Top Model as it turn out so well.

The shortest, least experienced, youngest and her ability to listen and execute feedback given to her was I think her asset to win the competition.

Good Job Maureen and Good Luck! You deserve the win!

These are my favorite photos of Maureen!













All photos are taken from Asia's Next Top Model Facebook Page. No copyright infringement is intended.

No comments: