Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fun, Fast, Safe Connection with #SmartInternetforAll

When it comes to TELCO and DATA services it is crucial to have the most reliable as we either use it on a personal basis, business or work.

So, telco's should be wary about this and  simply preach what they bark on their advertisement. Subscriber, whether postpaid or prepaid subscriber wouldn't like to be on quagmire unaware for whats gonna happen. They are paying consumers so they simply be spare on the hassle and bustle of inaccurate advertisement.


So far with my experience with SMART TELECOMMUNICATION is swift and my issues are resolve in an instant. I rarely call their hotline though as I simply go to SMART OFFICE located at SM MOLINO. I am fortunate enough that their customer care representative MEG is totally helpful, solve my issue instantly and she's as always at the top of her game. Its a delightful experience coming from a bad customer service from their competitor.

What  I wish SMART TELCO?

Maybe a free GALAXY NOTE 4? hahaha kidding aside I wish wider coverage in areas like Cordillera Administrative Region (i think they're working on that) am sure its nationwide but I have poor reception in some areas in Cavite though.

As I love travelling, one thing I really wish is to have a good camera phone and a wonderful network/data coverage. I just heard that they SMART have a good data reception at Lepanto Mankayan Benguet, my hometown. It means I can go home on a holiday and work from there. I wish it gets better though.

It gets me frustrated at times when I am at my house in Cavite and the service is not so great. However, the best thing is I can rely on their customer service. So far, I have been treated fairly on their Smart Stores Rep in Molino...

No comments: