Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Rainy Day Outfit For Men Wardrobe

Men unlike girls have fewer option when it comes to dressing up and looking good. However, because of its simplicity it is also quite difficult to dress up and look good. So going to the office just like the any other stylish good looking male it also takes them more time to fix up. Do some trial and error until they build up their confidence.

The attire I wear for the day somehow boost up my confidence. I am confident for as long as I feel I look good for my "LOOK of the DAY".

When dressing up, I always consider the belt first. The belt that I will choose would tell me the kind of look I should go about for the day.

Here are some styles that I wish to add in my fashion trend.



 Once I have selected the kind of belt. I would go for the shirt or the tops. I am a fan of plain and simple designs. It is easier to pair plus for me it is more elegant and sophisticated. I only go for 2 tone or 3 tone color otherwise I will go for the plains.

Here's the list of elegantly shirt designs that I am looking to add in my wardrobe. The more option the better!


During rainy season, jackets are very important for me. They would act as a wind breaker and support when it is raining more so that I am not a fan of bringing my own umbrella. Just like my shirt, I dont go with multi colored jackets nor going with a jacket that has a screaming brand printed in it. I dont find those screaming brand printed in my jackets or shirt really cool or attractive. I actually find them annoying.



In mens fashion I believe it is the shoe that counts the most. I love shoe! It finalizes the look for the day. One wrong move for me on the shoe and my look would totally be a disaster.


 Lastly, for me choosing a pant is easy. I usually match it with whatever belt that I chose and the top then I will decide for the pant. Below are some of the stylish pants I find attractive and rooting to have and be part of my closet. Looks amazingly beautiful pants right!


No comments: