Saturday, September 26, 2015

THE ROW MENS FASHION WEAR


Be the Fashionista this October! Its that time again. And I have some cool stuff I found when trying to look for my OCTOBER LOOK SUGGESTION.

Here's my MUST HAVE APPAREL THIS OCTOBER.

T-Shirt is always in my bag. An extra shirt in case it will rain and I get wet. Or when there are sudden changes of plan or a sudden sports activity at least I always have a piece of nice shirt that comes with me. For T-shirt though I am not a fan of load screaming prints. So I prefer that plain black with a touch of design to neutralize the dark color. Plus I see it as more elegant than those heavily printed shirt. I can also match it with any type of pants so I am comfortable that I can wear it anytime and anywhere.


A Hooded Top is also one of the really must have more so that October will always have thunderstorm in the morning or afternoon so having this hooded top will always secure you from this sudden changes of weather. A checkered design is also good and again I go with color that is easy to match with any pants that I have. It is double purpose you can use during your night out or night life. It is always good to have a hooded shirt during these times. Also, this design is can be used in the office since it doesnt have those screaming design or very loud color still perfect for men at work kind of man.

Another must have is a collared shirt. I love these shirt aside from the usual reason of not having too many prints or screaming design is because it still looks formal and it is very easy to wear. As a working man, I needed something that can be matched easily since I don't have the luxury of time in experimenting but of course I still wanted to look good and fabulous.

 Seriously I am not a fan of Jagger pant. So I tried buying one and tried mix matching it with my old clothes. It does look good just make sure you have a good pair of sneakers to complete your look. So this type of pants usually will be worn when malling or travelling. Not unless you are good in mix matching and not afraid of how you'd look like then you can experiment a Jagger and a collared tee. It works for me and I am able to use it in the office with no issue.
 OF COURSE A NICE PAIR OF JEANS! Jeans is a must have. It is for all types of occasion and it can be worn anytime anywhere. Always have a nice pair of jeans.

Click on the image below to check on THE ROW's special offer.


No comments: