Friday, August 5, 2016

My Fashionable Cross Pendants

I always had this fascination on crystals... it inspires me to do so many things from bracelets to pendants.

This time around I ended up making cross pendants that I think is cool looking and definitely wearable (at least in my nutshell they are wearable).

So I ofcourse started it with crystal beads and I definitely loving them and since I tend to wear plain shirts or polo's I am sure these cross pendants are awesome whatever I choose to wear.

Thats the best thing about wearing plain colored shirts and polos you can easily match it up with accessories and you would look great.

So here are my creations.

 First off is the disco ball beads with pink cats eye crystal beads... I so love this as it litterary sparkle when struck by sunlight. It basically lightens up my day.


Then an officemate saw my design and wanted a black cross made of course with these black crystal beads and I totally loving it. It does look good and definitely can rock whatever clothese you wear.

Then one of my favorite... the blue crystal beads cross pendant... it is rockingly crazy beautiful.


I get feedback that most of what I sell are quite expensive... is because of the materials used...so i decided to use a light material, it still sparkle and it is equally beautiful... I used red plastic beads and a black plastic flower at the center to add drama and design to it... and they are awesome!.


No comments: