Friday, September 30, 2016

MIRIAM DEFENSOR SANTIAGO DIED AT 71

I was at work when I heard the news that Former Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago died peacefully in her sleep.


I was saddened for the fact that she has finally lost her final battle against cancer. The very reason why many of her supporters back out on her from the most recent Presidential Race.

Nevertheles, I still campaigned for her secretly because I believe she should have been the best President the country never had. She should have been that President way before. I believe in her wits and her political style.

Goodbye madam Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago! You have served the Filipino really well. The laws you have authored will forever be cherished by many generations.

Of the (recent) Laws she authored
Rest in peace Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago! You'll finally re-unite with your son in the after life.


You will surely be missed by many of your supporters!

No comments: