Monday, October 30, 2017

FASHION FOR MEN

One of my frustration really is I am bad in making my self look good. I always wanted to look good and fabulously amazing. Because who doesnt want to be an inspiration to others to make them selves look good and be happy with it. My biggest problem actually is finding the right clothes to wear on a daily bases. So I came up with the lists and pictures of what i think would look good on me and I hope you guys would love it.

What a better way to kick it off with bags. I love bags. There are times that I simply wanted to have those big bags going to work. And I love bags with so many pockets in it... I dont know why.


And the next on my list again is another set of bags... a different kind of bags hahaha I told you I love bags...

Messenger bags could definitely be my almost everyday bag. I want it in many variation. Messenger bags are for those times for me when I dont want to bring anything with me. The days where I wanna be casual and light handed. But still I wanted my messenger bags to have tons of pockets of it hahaha I wish I can find that bag though.


While I was searching for what I wanted in my fashion wish list or must haves aside from the bags are the jackets. Its definitely humid here in Manila so I wanted to have a jacket still since I work at night but I want also my jackets to be comfortable when I travel back home from work. 

So, I have come up with these amazingly gorgeous jackets that can rock the catwalk and definitely still comfortable to weat when I get home from work.


The good thing about mens fashion is to have a very minimal selection of bottoms. So its definitely easier to do the mix and match.


I am a person who loves tight skinny bottoms and straight cut type of jeans and or any other type of bottoms for that matter. The fitter it gets the sexier I woul feel. I dont know why but I am in love with it.

And of course the shoes. Everybody loves shoes. But when it comes to style and tastes thats where we would be different but one thing is for sure. We all love to have shoes.



Everyday, we go out and do some mix and match with what we wanted to wear and the final touch is to decide what shoes to wear. It adds up to your self confidence. I believe that when you feel good about what you wear then definitely you'll feel more confident all through out the day.


The slippers are spot on. I love these slippers for my everyday casual wear.

No comments: