Monday, January 22, 2018

A Regretful Moment

What if...? Growing up, I never believe in what if. For me, there's no such thing as what if. There is no such thing of doing something and ask yourself what if after making the choice you made because for me at that point in time when you are making decision you picked the best you think at that time.


For me asking what if will only make you misserable and regret on those decisions you made.

Instead of asking what if, just accept whatever comes out of the bad or good decisions we have made is far more realistics.

However, things has changed from the past year. The life's what if keeps ringing back.

What if I hadnt meet you? I wouldnt know the answer for sure but it is making me curious as to what couldve been the story of life now. Meeting you is a bitter sweet. Meeing you brought whirlwind in my life. Meeting you changed me and makes me different.

What if I did not listen to my instinct. Then may be I hadnt had the chance to fall from the realms of unkown painful yet majistic feeling from within.

What if I didnt reconsider breaking few block of barriers of my life?

I guess its normal to regret on things we have committed on a daily basis. We regret from the smallest details and activities that we have done in the past.

What could have been my life story if I have chosen the other options in my what if's? My life story could have been different. Though satisfactory speaking, I am ok for what I have for now.

No comments: