Thursday, January 25, 2018

Off The Grid

A fancy gift... an expensive token... a gadget that withers and deteriorates its value... granulated expensive drink... the finest wine... Of course I want them all who doesnt. But a simple card and a hand written message simple feels a broken soul and puts a smile in my smoldering lips.


I am nobody in whatever fields I choose to play and continues to struggle to find the acceptance I once longed lost but to catch a glimpse of hope found in a piece of paper folded in a white envelope.

In which when all is set and look back what we all need is simply a meaningful sincere words of acknowledgement and encouragement to just keep sailing and never give up till the storm calms and the sun brights brightly.

A piece of paper, yet treasured. Words coined to perfectly embroider a canvas that paints a beautiful memory. A piece of paper worthy of keeping.

Fancy gadgets will break, glitterring jewelleries could be stolen, expensive wines will rot but a worthy message inked in a card are to be kept hidden behind the hypothalamos and paints the subconcious arena a beautiful artifice.

I am Thankful and grateful to have you as my friend or call it by whatever noun you could think of. It feels great to be THANKED, APPRECIATED and ACKNOWLEDGED by whatever you have done good you can fathom in this crazy world.

No comments: