Thursday, February 8, 2018

The Black Apartment

I am always and will forever be a burger lover. I love and enjoy the exquisite, tender and juicy patty.

Once in a while me and my friends just meet up and dine out to some of the best restaurant they have tried.

My friend Apple once told me THE BLACK APARTMENT was really a big hit and definitely a pallete buggling burger house in Cavite.


Finally that day came and we went to the said burger house. It is really a 2 storey apartment painted in black.

Spooky and yet cozy! Thats how I see the facade of the burger house. Good thing when we went there its early afternoon so the burger house is not jump packed with customer.


I was quite disapointed when we went inside because the tables are small and I can imagine you would be bumping each other on their peak hours. I was expecting a spacious area for diner but I guess the owner is anticipating customer out pour so theyve decided to squeeze everything in one small space.


But since we went there on thier off peak hours the space did not bother me at all. So we started ordering our food. We ordered thier most expensive burgers and a spicy buttered chicken.

BURGER - their burger is super mouth watering. Their patty was jaw dropping. Every bite is all worth it. Its 100% beef it is definitely a pallette satisfying burger. We ordered one LANDLORD BURGER and my friend and I have to share the burger as it is super stomach satisfying.



Buttered Chicken

Its rare for me to fall in love with a buttered chicken because I am ending up regretting it because I really dont like how most restaurant cook it. However, THE BLACK APARTMENT is one of those exceptions. Its crispy, juicy, spicy, sweet and I love the dip!


MILK/FRUIT SHAKE

Fruit shake is one of my favorites as I am not a soda lover. So I ordered this mango lychee fruit shake and it feels heaven. Its smooth and the level of sweetness is just within my standard.


Finaly there's a burger house that is not so expensive but trully satisfying in Cavite. The one we visited is in PAG-ASA Molino Cavite. Overall, THE BLACK APARTMENT is your place to be to satisfy your burger cravings!


No comments: