Saturday, October 3, 2015

Start the Month with Bible Verses

So over the week, I had been contemplating on things that draws people to negativity and bad attitude. I realize that a person full of anger, fear and hate has a different outlook in life and exudes untoward attitude hated by many.

So for the whole month of October I shall learn to understand things and try not to be angry. I will do the best I can to be more understanding towards different personality as this will make me  better not by others but better of me than yesterday.

I will try to be more understanding because even the bible God has spoken about loving and hating. Hate will drag us to our grave full of grief.

I hope that one day, I will be an inspiration to others.

Here are some bible verses talking about hate.

(All of the pictures below are my tweets for ALDUB sharing it to my blog to share to everyone)













No comments: