Thursday, August 18, 2016

My Pokemon Go


I wasnt never a fan of the pokemon serries while growing up but of course even though I was never a fan of the cartoon serries I still got to watch them once in a while so pretty much I have that idea as to whats going on.

Nevertheles when this POKEMON GO grew big and really became very popular to teenagers upto the working class, I got too curious too.

So I started downloading and started playing it. Little did I know that I will be so into it.

Then I realize this could be so great in my fitness experience. So every day off I gear up for my usual running/Brisk walking while collecting pokemons, dropping by at the pokestop near by, and of course hatching eggs.

Now I had a whole new motivation to wake up and go for a long distance walk and having fun while getting fit.

So guys wake up early wear your shoes and go out for brisk walking dont forget to turn on your GPS and start walking, gettig fit, and of course collecting pokemon, poke eggs and hatching eggs.


Just as I thought... after kilometers of walking... I finally caught my first Pikachu!

No comments: