Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Long Wait is Over


Its been a while since I've updated my blog. I kept looking for something that interest me or inspire to write about problem is I havent found anything interesting or something that inspires me.

I have been busy lurking around to a new found metier around Alabang area. Its a totally different ball game comparing it to the previous I had. Good thing is I am learning so much in so many ways. There will always be struggle I know that for sure but learning about the business, about the people behind the success of the business, the type of leaders who leads its people are all worth it.

I only have one left in my dream board and I was thinking, will this be the enterprise who can bestow my most covetted dream listed at the top of my dream board? Maybe. This could be company that gives me the success I ever wanted and dreamed for.

My thoughts leads me to how I measure success. Maybe success is not only measured by the achievements we have. Success has evolve in my system from promotion to developing something or someone and flourish to a beautiful experience.

I will have a different demographic of success. I always thought of success as climbing up the ladder of the corporate clichè. I was wrong! It is the experience that will make someone successful. Instead of putting all my might and my strength being someone I actually am not, I would rather just feel and explore opportunities of being part of the company.

Employees are of course measured by the numbers and the so called metrics and it is good if you nail all of it. But behind all those numbers lies the mighty learning and sharing.

It is time to impart the knowledge accumulated through the years to someone who is willing. Success is not all about numbers but rather it is more of your qualities and maturity is above and beyond.

I am more than ever fueled up to bring out the best of me. I am more than ever inspired. I am excited with the new tasks ahead.

No comments: