Friday, February 10, 2017

A ONE STEP JOURNEY BEGINS


When I started a new chapter of my career life I know it will be very difficult as it was my first in so many ways. I was worried that I may never make it to the cut or if so, I was so ready that I may end up left in the battle ground and may only make it to the sixth month period.

I told myself, I will not allow my self loosing without giving a good fight. I reviewed my notes every after my training, I tried to memorize the jargons and relate it to something I am familiar with. I mapped every process I learned to make sure I can catch up with my well experienced batchmates in the field I choose to explore.

Luckily, I am able to make it and was awarded with my headset. I knew I need to learn and expose my self more. So I make sure I am in the office as early as I can be to read more, observe more, learn ways and techniques to do the job right with the well experience/tenured colleagues.

I survived the six months probationary. I explored possible opportunities and chat with my colleagues while I am exposing myself to everyone I encounter with. I am lucky I was in a company of people who gives you great feedback and walk you through a path where you could learn new things.

My journey and life story to my new corporate family wouldnt be as swift and sweet as it could be without the people who had help me. So I wanna thank them as I will start my first STEP to fullfilling my life long dream.

I am happy I was able to be part of Batch 14 who became my brothers and sisters at work. I could not thank each and everyone enough for sharing their knowledge and experiences so I could also learn and cope up in the environment as easy as possible.

My mentor Miel Carrandang who gorgeously shared her knowledge and best practices which is indeed helpful in building my confidence everyday. The rest of Fayentastic Golden Bibong Bibes and the Fayentastic Trolls for the support and love.

The Communique Team you guys inspire me alot! KC Fitzgerald thank you for the advices, tips and best practices.

To Miss Grace Villarama for teaching me well and believing in me and molding my skill I needed for the job, Ping Termulo who cheers and inspire me through his own leadership style. My first manager Faye Abaricia who plays a big role in building the foundation I need for me to realize my full potential. To Karsten Taniegra, Ana Marie Dela Cruz, Fatimah Lazatin, Canille Tandas, JC Guerrero, Boss DJ, and Boss Queng for all the support and you guys inspire me thats why I do what I do today.

This is just my first STEP towards my goal. May I continue to inspire others too in reaching the goal. First STEP is crucial as it builds a foundation and skills and I want to ensure that my foundation is strong.

2017 is a new year. I believe that circumstances are meant to happen to prepare me for what is about to happen. Let me take that first STEP and continue to walk with me as we uncover the wonders of 2017 and beyond.

No comments: