Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Call Center Life: Coffee by the Road

Coffee has been my best friend since I started working at night. I am sure everyone in the graveyard shift would agree.

At some point there has been talks in social media branding the call center agents with different adjectives just because we sip cup of latte or capucino from a well known coffee shops in the metro. Yes, we go to those coffee shops to at least treat ourselves after that toxic calls we recieve on a daily basis which is also true to myself not because I brag or just for show off but simply just a treat for myself.


On the other hand, I also love sipping a cup of coffee by the street. I love it because I got to have the chance to chit chat with ate. To understand people is to be with people, thats what I believe in. I love learning about different kind of people. Ate inspires me to do better in what I do.


I support the small scale entreprenuer thats why I buy their stuff. I encourage others too to support them in every little way you can.

No comments: