Wednesday, February 21, 2018

An Awesome Travel

When I travel I am always on the lookout for new experiences because these experiences tells you a beautiful story of the place in general.

I always wanted to experience not only the beautiful sceneries and landscape of the place I visit but what fascinates me most is to experience the people's life, culture and food.



Last quarter of 2017, a friend and a confidante whom I call mamskie Ms Annabelle Ocampo brought up the idea of us travelling together to Baguio my home city and Nueva Ecija her home province. (Its really one of the perks of doing the business I have as it brings me to people who would make your journey more colorful).



We visited Baguio and made sure I could bring her to Tam-awan Village a place where she could have a glimpse of our place.

Then brought her to Good Shephered, a place where she could buy good quality of local spreads and snacks.

After a few days in Baguio... its time for us to travel to Laur Nueva Ecija.

I am at awe to the family host of my travel as they allowed me to emerse myself to the beauty of thier place coupled with the experiences theyve allowed me to have. Thank you mamskie Annabelle Ocampo and family and friends I trully enjoyed everything! The hospitality is definitely above what I was expecting. I never felt I was a visitor I felt I belong to their family.

THE PEOPLE I MET

Travelling for me is meeting people and this trip I have met a lot of them. Knowing them more, staying, eating, sleeping and chatting with them in one roof make the trip more pleasurable and memorable!

Exploring Baguio With the Girls!





Max Alverio III with the gang!



Memories worth keeping

Creating memories is what makes travelling worth it all. The memories that is worth keeping and sharing...


I guess its Filipino culture in a way to show hospitality is through food! I love the food and definitely enjoyed it. Filipino's love to eat and shares their food to everyone.



Buddle fight - the food are placed in the table and everyone picks the food they want to it. The catch is no one is allowed to use spoon, fork, and plate.



One of the Filipino's past time is singing so in a big family like mamskie's family... a videoke is definitely always present. So lets sing a long!



Sending mamskie off to Brunie!


No comments: