Saturday, February 10, 2018

ITS CEREALICIOUS TIME

It was one busy weekdays for Apple, JM and me i  search for the location where we could have our RAINBOW Project (I will talking about the project in the coming days) and its definitely time for us to reward ourselves with a good food from a tiring after shift search for that special place.

After endulging to a sinfuly mouthwatering burger. My friend Apple once again brought me to yet another mouth watering snack house; its Cerealicious!


I can't help myself but strike a pose in their counter. Its colorful, vibrant and really welcoming counter.

Though I am already an ice cream lover, this cerealicious will definitely have a huge space in my stomach. I can basicaly endulge all of thier specialties.



It excites me more thinking where our next stop would be as I am always on the search for that delicious yet affordable food store. Do you have a place you could suggest? Let me know.

No comments: