Friday, February 9, 2018

Hook It Up

Everyone may seem to have their own talent crafted with years of experience in their own fields. Others express it through arts, others in education, science, politics, business, customer engagement and many more.


Through the course of the year, I thought came to a point where I can finally say; "its time for me to put everything to rest and be the mediocre." I became college instructor and then a teacher to a bunch of Koreans who are learning English. I dreamed of being employed in one or two of the world renowed corporation worldwide. The first one focuses on information and they are known about it and the other is a top notched exchange in the US. I had a manager title in my signature and handled top corporations both in Latin America and US managing their webcasting and Earnings Releases. Was able to influence someone build his career and now being recognized on the effort that he do in the company he is associated with. I have fulfilled my career journey and my college goal. All these were simply just a dream and they all became reality after years of exploration in the corporate world. They all became reality thank God for the idea of offshore office. I gotta experienced those offices I thought only in my dreams I could explore.

Soon after, I just simply realized I have come so far from what is expected of me. So far from what I thought I go reach. Enough for me to be at ease and explore new things. To explore new posibilities and opportunities.

No comments: