Monday, June 27, 2016

DAY 5: MY ALL TIME FILIPINO FOOD

...and so the craving continues. Nothing really beats good food.

While in other continents like Europe and America, street restaurant or what we locally say carinderia is very rampant here in the Philippines, most of the times these carinderia's offer the best or Filipino home meals.

Ninety percent of where I eat is I eat at these carinderia's who matches my standards in cleanliness and good food.

These is where I get those ideas of Filipino foods and the fusion of foods from different regions in the country.

These is also a place where I could taste the best foods from the ethnic origin these people where they came from.

As you may have noticed most of the foods I feature here are from the Bicol region. A Region where they originated.

My next stop is the famous LAING (pronounced at as LA-ING). I really cant get over these food. A sun dried taro leaves delicately cooked with chili and coconut milk.


If laing was cooked exactly the way it should be cooked, I garuantee you'd definitely love it.

No comments: