Saturday, June 25, 2016

DAY 4: ALL TIME FILIPINO FOOD

My next featured Filipino food would be ADOBO. I swear, every Filipino would know what adobo is... and everyone has their own way of cooking it. I guess this is the only Filipino viand that has its own recipe per household and it is known by many.

There would always be adobo in someone elses house at least on a monthly basis if I can say that. I mean this is the food that you can basically ask every Filipino and they'll definitely answer you back. Ask them about the ingredients and how to of the food almost everyone can give you an answer. They may have thier own version of it and its still adobo.


The basics of Adobo is actually just the meat, seasoning and spices and  soy sauce. As I said earlier everyone has thier own version some add pineapple some dont.

No comments: