Sunday, June 12, 2016

Its Fayentastic Day


Team building activity is allowed by companies to spend a few hundreds per employee per team to engage its employees in a team for them to rediscover their true essence and existence in a team and definitely to understand each other in the context of each beliefs and existence. Each individuals attitude and preference so that they can find their niche together to function better as one.

Team building is not built for fun. Its is built to bring forth harmony and rediscovering each others potential to be as one in achieving the companies goal and to bring time to its employees to bond while in the process of having fun and doing things together.

Team building is a serries of activity to let its employees realize that only by working as a team that the goal and service are delivered and rendered above and beyond. It is the time to bring the smiles back to its employees to have that one thing called "me time". Team building is working outside each others cubicles, emails, phones and excel sheet to not only have fun but to rediscover each others delightful side of personality, accepting and complementing each others weaknesses.

Over the weekend, that team where I belong only did I achieve my much awaited time to simply just sit down and let those anxiety and worry be carried away by the water and understanding the culture within the team where I belong. It is totally a FAYENTASTIC Day for me.


The team who inspires me to perform and be at par to the achievements that they have. The team that despite its diversified attitude, they all can worl together and be a rockstar.






As I dont have a camera thanks Team for these pictures that I will treasure in my journey and my road to my forever career wise.

No comments: