Sunday, January 18, 2015

Beads and Pearls Project - Necklace Part 1

Sometimes when we are at our lowest moments the best thing to do is to discover your inner you. What other things you can do? A person's tendency when placed in a very difficult situation or depressing situation is to be angry (which is normal) or to cry and wants to be alone and those actions are pretty normal.

For example, when you are mocked or devalued as a person, you would need actually to go through a lot of stages like you get mad or angry, you'll be very sad, you question your capability and a lot of other steps before you would go to a what I call emotional plateau where your emotion gets a little stable. But that's not where the healing starts, it is actually the start of healing and this is also the best time for you to discover your inner talent.

As for me, I am not a fan of accessories. However, I have this feeling that I can make one. I know I wanted to make accessories or anything fashion related. So, after realizing that I am spending to much in realms of hatred, I started making simple accessories. I started with necklace and here's the first part of my quest to accessory making.

I started with pearls and crystals then with special stones like cats eye.









No comments: