Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wandering Igorot


Photo taken by Norvyn Villaneuva

Wew! Finally I have my own blog and I wanted to make sure this specific blog would be my own personal spot in this virtual world. This will be a specific place for my specific stories. Lets just say my own version of my dreamy world.

Maybe you'd be wondering why I have chosen Wandering Igorot as the title of my own little space. Well here's the story:

I grew up in the mountains of Cordillera, living a simple life with a simple aspiration. My life adventure started during my college days where i have to go places to find my luck be it education. Discovering new places, ideas, culture, people. Stories from different people and different places opens up a new demographic. Thrilling and exciting.

This blog now became my new mantra. To tell you the stories I heard, seen and experience. I am a natural wanderer and this would be the reason why I am putting this up. Join me as I flourish and nourish this little virtual world of mine.

So let me start a New Year with my New Blog and definitely a new story to write about. Places to be featured and my thoughts exactly for any topic that may arise. Together let us explore this world with positivity and a new outlook.

I would say goodbye to 2015 leaving those bad experiences. My downfall in 2014 will only be a thing in the past. The people who mocked and judged me are also part of my own history. Life is already difficult as it is, what makes it better is how we perceive and learn from it. Negative things is simply just everywhere, it is our duty to make good things about bad things that is happening.

SO WELCOME 2015 WITH THE BEST OF EVERYTHING!

No comments: