Friday, January 9, 2015

Chinese Kitchen - Everyone's Gastronomic Choice


Every weekend I normally just stay home and do some bead works or tend to my plant. However last weekend, I got tired of my normal weekend and wanted to try something new. Some activities that I normally do that I haven't been doing.



So I decided to go out and do a little of window shopping and dinning out. As part of the itinerary is to experience and explore affordable and yet stomach fulfilling restaurant.

Chinese Kitchen offers a mouthwatering affordable food. With my Php 200 I was able to fulfill my gastronomic craving. You know the feeling that when you badge out of work and try to look for a place to somehow fill your stomach with not the usual food you eat at work, these Chinese Kitchen at SM Makati is definitely a worthy place to drop by. So I am giving them 5 stars for the food and 5 star for the value for money.


When we say Chinese food, noodles would immediately pop into my mind as their staple food. So, every time I enter their restaurant you'd expect me to order noodles and siomai because I know its the kind of food they are really good at. Its innate in them to prepare these kind of food in its perfection.


However, when I went their I am expecting they already have noodles but in my disappointment its not yet available because according to the crew, it was still too early. Well true, they are still preparing everything since the mall just opened. So the lady crew offered me their Beef Brisket which I am very thankful to the lady crew because I am very satisfied. The meet is so tender that it nearly melts in your mouth. The rice is also cooked just the way I liked it. The lemonade rocks and their dessert is also good but I am giving their dessert a failing mark.



So the next time I will drop by there I definitely will try to have some of their noodles. I hope they wont disappoint me.

No comments: