Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My 2015 New Years Resolution


2014 has been a roller coaster ride for me. It has definitely ups and there are numerous downs that has affected both my personal and professional life. There are some "pain in the ass" situation that has struck me big time and crushed my personal outlook.

2014 is one hell of a ride so to speak. However, it also has thought me to slow down and try to look back, think back and take action. Though the look back realization happened at the later part of the year, though somehow it is quite late, I am still seeing it as the best event as it gets me ready for the following year. At least I am not carrying the negativity accumulated in 2014 LOL

So for this year, I've decided to have my own NEW YEARS RESOLUTION. I actually have just one because I know with this one, it resolves most of the issues. 2015 for me would be a year of POSITIVITY.

I am always positive but at some point for 2014, I drop the ball and so negativity strikes and somehow affected my outlook. I know it is hard to be positive despite unfavorable circumstances but then again as they say "life is already difficult, what makes it even more difficult is the way we react to it".

Sometimes, its the people around you who makes the worst of everything. To be positive means to have positive people around you. Maybe its time to eliminate those who are somehow too negative. They are not helping in anyway so why not eliminate them in your bucket list of friends.

Another thing that I would need to do to achieve the state of being positive in live is by concentrating with what I have. It is true that when you concentrate much on what you don't have you'd end up being frustrated and stressed because you will never have enough. That would be my new mantra for me to achieve being positive all the way.

As I kiss 2014 goodbye... I am hopeful that 2015 will be a new year full of positive vibes, rest, a time for renewal, and definitely picking myself from a disaster emotional and psychological devaluation of 2014.

Lets all start a New Year with New Hopes!


No comments: