Monday, January 5, 2015

NASDAQ Manila White and Blue Christmas at Ascott Makati

Each year, I am looking forward for a Corporate Christmas Party. It is the time where you would actually think of something to wear. It is pleasing to the eye to see how my colleagues dress up to for the said occasion.

This year, the company Christmas Party is Blue and White. Conceptualization of the theme is quite interesting because its plain and simply. Basically you can just attend the party and to look better in a blue and white fashion statement.

Photo Taken by Norvyn Villanueva
 I am unsure myself as to what to wear so I just decided to be simple. I wore white trench coat with blue pants and a blue t-shirt. I decided to make my hair blue to add a flare and emphasis on my trench coat. I decided to be different as always because of the blue hair and under cut hairstyle to complete my Blue and White Christmas Look.

Photo Taken by Norvyn Villanueva
 I am hesitant at first to add the blue hair because I don't know how I would look like. Of course I wanted to be different but I don't want to become weird. Since this is the first Corporate Christmas Party, I just wanted to look good and feel good.

Photo Taken by Norvyn Villanueva
 When I entered ASCOTT Makati Function Room, I was amazed by how my colleagues look. They all came in their best dress and best look in general. It feels like a fashion show. You can feel everyone's excitement, everyone is happy. So the feeling and aura in general is definitely fulfilling.

Photo Taken by Norvyn Villanueva
Little did I know that I will be chosen as the Male Star of the Night. Feels good to be called even though just some minor awards its quite a good experience for 2014 (though I am rooting for Major prizes though during raffles LOL)

No comments: