Monday, January 12, 2015

Into The Woods

I love that moment when your magical Disney characters came to life. I used to watch the cartoon version of Cinderella or read fairy tales books about Red Riding Hood. When this characters were humanized it amazes me more as they came to life. It is even more fascinating and magical when they are turned into musical by the great actress like Meryll Streep.


When Into The Woods Trailer came out. I became so much excited and been really waiting for the day to finally watch it. After watching the movie, Meryll Streep the wicked witch nailed it. Her performance as expected is superb! I wasn't expecting Anna Kendrick to do well but she blew me away with her performance.

Into The Woods will be shown in theaters nationwide in the Philippines on January 28, 2015.

Make sure to reserve the date and I am sure you'll be amazed by the characters performance.


No comments: